Thursday, May 3, 2012

Last weekend, I invited two friends out to scrap our hearts out! We had so much fun the first night, they came back the following day to continue the fun! Phyl, Sharon and I all agree that we need to do this again real soon and often! Below are photos of what I made during our two day session.


I love this background paper so much I wanted to show most of it. I used a 5x7 photo and very few embellishments on this page. Sometimes, less is more!

We had fun with this card because we each used different ribbon and where I used the brad, they used a charm hanging from the ribbon. Each one was a little different but beautiful all the same!


You'll notice the first version has a centiment in the corner while the second card can be for any occasion.

My Favorite of all!! Again we each used something different on the white card but they all turned out great!

For this card, we punched out the flowers, applied them with adhesive then ran them through the embosser. Love it!

For this card, I found this awesome Thinking of You sticker!


All these basic ideas came from Pinterest.com.  It's so much fun to add your different ideas and come up with something that is all your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment